Friday, November 11, 2011

Greetings, Harvesters Fans!

Greetings, All!

Meet Muttonchops!! He looks pretty tough on the outside, but on the inside he's a bit of a softy! He's here to help me out with this blog-thingy that I'm starting in support of the Harvesters RPG from Troll Lord Games and to post some things about Wheat Hollow and it's environs! So, keep an eye out, as I will post some ideas and thoughts that pop into my headl. Also, it will allow me to post some great illustrations that Jim Holloway did for the game and for some that didn't make it in for an article I did for TLG's Crusader Magazine.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog.

    It is always nice to find a designer who is talking about their work on the Interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad there people out there that take an interest in it! I enjoy doing it and I hope there's more in the near future! I'll definitely keep everyone update on this-here Blog-thingy, wot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which TLC Crusader Journal issues contain Harvesters info.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crusader Issue #24. Thanks, back!! :o)

    ReplyDelete